eDREAM at the H2020 Low TRL Smart Grids and Storage Projects
Our colleagues from Engineering presented the eDREAM project at the H2020 Low TRL Smart Grids and Storage Projects’ Cluster. The event was organized by the EC’s Innovation and Networks Executive Agency (INEA) on October 2, 2018, in Brussels.
26 projects were invited to present their objectives and discuss potential collaborations.
Vincenzo Croce presented the project concept and scope, with an emphasis on the expected impacts and the main achievements. The main achievements presented were:
- First round of Requirements captured through combining extensive desk research, consortium-level stakeholders involvement and external stakeholders involvement (via questionnaires and focused workshops).
- Major scenarios defined:
- Prosumers flexibility aggregation via smart contract;
- Peer-to-peer local energy trading market via smart contract;
- Virtual Power Plant in energy community.
- Use cases and Macro functionalities defined.
- Reference Architecture Definition completed.